Nozzle heat tape
Nozzle heaters are typically used in the plastic industry - e.g. in spray nozzles. With a stainless steel cape you gain an efficient protection against corrosion from release of materials like PVC.
Find a consultant here if you need guidance about with type of nozzle heater that would be most optimal for your production.
Contact us for more info
- Typically used in the plastic industry – e.g. in spray nozzles. With a stainless steel coat you get a good protection against corrosion from leaking materials like PVC.
- Nozzle heating tape are produced in brass or stainless steel
- Delivered with or without built-in thermocouple – type J
- Different options for cable exit – standard 45° axial
- Temperatures up to 500°C -Peak up to 700°C
- Diameter 25-100mm
- Effect from 80W to 1050W